To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

Kept expecting a cliff or mountain. Smash!

I just realized that I was kinda hoping he would get smushed, and now I feel bad about myself. Very good animation. Also, I agree with dato63. It does remind me of kiwi (a video about a kiwi bird simulating flight). You did a great job. When I saw the cheese graters, I thought "uh-oh!" Like whynotwhocares said, it was a good "double twist ending".

Wow, I quoted two people and referred to a video in one response! That's a first for me.

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

KIRBY!

KIRBY!!!!!!!!!! Wow, using one nintendo game to play a song from another. Great job!

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Ghost

Loved the last one! Of course the hammer goes through the ghost!

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

As always, fantastic game! I love all the shout-outs. Especially the one to Lego Racers!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Glad you picked up on that! It's a classic game.

Vectrix Vectrix

Incredible

I could not get very far, so I can't appreciate the full effect of the game yet, but it's amazing. It's...just...I can't name everything that's great abot it!! I loved this game.
For some reason, it reminded me of Sector 5 (code lyoko) and the trench run (Star Wars IV)

The Final Level The Final Level

Controls are fine

I think the controls are fine the way they are. It's more difficult, but I like the acceleration and inertia factor you used in movement. That doesn't mean it doesn't frustrate me, though!

Great game. I liked the variety of different ways you tried to kill me. You need to include a pause button, though.

(F-777) Dark Crystal (F-777) Dark Crystal

I can totally see this being remixed/redone by you in a style similar to "Sandstorm" (the one by Darude). Do it, please!

F-777 - Viper (Full) F-777 - Viper (Full)

Huh. I'm sure that this is awesome to the people who like this kind of music (that's redundant), so I'm giving you five stars for masterful use of sounds, automations, and all that fun stuff. However, it's not the F-777 who made System Split, Brightness, He's A Pirate, Endless Energy...I could go on. Your style has evolved, and for me personally, it's not as good. Of course, there are others who prefer the new stuff. Go ahead and blaze forward with this new style, but don't stop making the awesome dance/techno/electronic tracks like System Split for the other fans either (and I'm other fans want stuff from different F-777 style periods too).

Toy Story: Havin' Fun with RC! Toy Story: Havin' Fun with RC!

This would work really well in a game!

You have made an excellent song here! The melody seems a bit random (not that that's a bad thing) and doesn't repeat at all, so it's not like most songs, which are usually "verse, chorus, verse". The mastering is also great.

dashmyoku responds:

Thank you sir, though this is a remix from the old Toy Story game back from the Genesis/SNES days. :3