Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

As always, fantastic game! I love all the shout-outs. Especially the one to Lego Racers!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Glad you picked up on that! It's a classic game.

Vectrix Vectrix

Incredible

I could not get very far, so I can't appreciate the full effect of the game yet, but it's amazing. It's...just...I can't name everything that's great abot it!! I loved this game.
For some reason, it reminded me of Sector 5 (code lyoko) and the trench run (Star Wars IV)

The Final Level The Final Level

Controls are fine

I think the controls are fine the way they are. It's more difficult, but I like the acceleration and inertia factor you used in movement. That doesn't mean it doesn't frustrate me, though!

Great game. I liked the variety of different ways you tried to kill me. You need to include a pause button, though.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

I can flyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

You might think that this would be boring, but no, it never got old! I especially loved the description of the highest rocket upgrade.

Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

Where's the ICBP medal???

I'm a bit of a compulsive perfectionist (not OCD, there's a difference!) and I was pleased when I got the ICBP medal (hillarious!), but it doesn't appear on the medal screen!!! Anyway, great game! I got every medal, upgrade, flight aid, etc. but it took a while. I had a ton of fun, and you had some hilarious cutscenes and descriptions of items!

Bazooki: A Silent Affair Bazooki: A Silent Affair

Hilarious!!!

I was laughing so hard at some of those transition screens! But there were only a few levels that made you think outside the box or challenge your skill. Still, good job!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Very fun!

I got over $400,000 in one launch! This game was very fun, but the hedgehog wasn't very manueverable. A tiny tap of the key would send him flying. I still enjoyed myself. Excellent work!

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

simple, slightly boring, but fun

Wow, #13 on the high scores list! (As of 4/16/11) I never get high scores! This game was fun. I especially enjoyed the ricochete feature, and what made it more fun was that you had to aim for the maximum number of ricochetes while the target was moving. Good job. It was a bit simple and boring, though. I hit Polly, but after three times, she never appeared again! Upgrades would have been cool, like a triple-shot cannon or rapid fire cannon or something.

Roadkill Revenge Roadkill Revenge

Awesome game!

This game is very fun. I can easily see it becoming a smartphone app as well. It had a perfect difficulty curve and I liked how different cars did different things. The variety of objectives was another plus. The graphics were cartoony, but great. the only problem is that it didn't save my progress. Is anyone else having this problem?

Survival Lab Survival Lab

Am I doing something wrong?

This seemed like an interesting game, so I gave you a 7. However, I didn't get very far, because there was a glitch. About 5 seconds after the cannon changed position, my character would run to either wall and the only control that worked was the up arrow. He would run to the wall and keep running, stuck against it, until he died. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just my computer?